Returns & Guarantee
Receiving Your Order
These guidelines must be followed in order to ensure we can provide you the best possible service should there be an issue with your order:
1. For insurance purposes, many of our packages and products will require a signature. You must be present to receive, inspect, & sign for your delivery if a signature is required.
2. Before signing/receiving the package:
- Check to ensure you have received the proper number of packages
- Check for damaged packaging
3. When signing for the package, it is very important to be as detailed and descriptive as possible on the packing slip before you sign. Your signature indicates acceptance, and if you sign without inspecting the packaging or its contents, then you are accepting the shipment “as is”. If you did not receive the proper number of packages or if any items appear as if they could be damaged, make sure you note this prior to signing. If damages or shortages are not recorded the shipping company will not honour insurance claims and unfortunately, we will not be able to honour our return policy.
4. Immediately unpack all contents to ensure that you were shipped the correct items. If there are any damages or shortages, they must be reported within 24 hours so that we can assist you through our return policy.
When you purchase an item from Grouse River and if it goes on sale within 5 days of the purchase date, please notify Grouse River and we will issue a refund for the difference in the form of a Grouse River gift card. Please contact our Customer Service team at info@GrouseRiver.com or call us toll-free at 1-877-547-6873 and have your invoice number ready. This Price Guarantee does not apply to items that are noted as “Clearance”, “Special Buy”, “Door Crasher” or “Limited Quantity”. Price Match cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. These programs may be amended or discontinued at any time without notice.
If you find a lower price online, in-store, or in print before you buy we will match those competitors that meet the following criteria.
- For Internet and delivered purchases, the competitor must have the item in stock on its Web site and available for next-day shipping and handling fees will be added to the competitor’s price to make a fair comparison against our price.
- If no shipping and handling charges are readily available in the advertisement or promotion, a flat fee of $15 Canadian will be added to the competitor’s price to cover these costs. Additional shipping charges could apply to some towns in Canada, see below for those zip codes.
- Price Match only applies to everyday and sale pricing on identical in-stock items with the same brand name and model # as it appears on GrouseRiver.com.
- The product must be sold from an authorized retailer/dealer located in Canada that is priced in Canadian Dollars and include all environmental fees, shipping costs, and other charges.
- The product must be in stock, available for sale, ready to ship the day of the match, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
- The product’s price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special event price including but not limited to: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day, special educational or group membership prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
- Price Match does not apply to internet only or catalogue only prices from competitors.
- Competitor’s store must be located within 150 kilometers of the customer requesting the Price Match.
- We reserve the right to verify that the competitor is an authorized dealer located in Canada, that the advertisement is correct, and that the merchandise is identical (same brand, manufacturer and model name/number), and is in-stock at the competitor’s local store.
- Grouse River reserves the right to limit quantities. No rain checks will be issued.
- Price Match cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- These programs may be amended or discontinued at any time without notice.
How to Request a Price Match in our Retail Store:
- Bring in a copy of a Canadian retailer's advertisement with an identical item advertised for less to one of our sales associates in store. Once they verify the details, we’ll match their price.
Returning/Cancelling Your Order(s)
Grouse River.com offers 30 DAY NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY on all returnable products. Grouse River.com is confident that you will be happy with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason we will gladly issue an exchange or refund. Returned or exchanged merchandise must be new resaleable condition, with tags affixed, and with its original packaging and receipt. For returns without receipts within the first 30 days, you will receive the lowest sale price in the last 60 days and only an in-store credit.
- Gift receipt, must be presented to receive a refund in the form of a store credit.
- Retail merchandise returned at our Grouse River location must have the original store receipt/proof of purchase; credit card statements cannot be used as proof of purchase.
- Refunds are credited to the original tender type.
- Items returned with a gift receipt will be issued a Grouse River Gift Card.
- Grouse River Gift Cards and E Vouchers Credits are non-refundable.
- Delivery, shipping and handling, installation fees, promotional financing and credit charges are non-refundable.
NOTE: Items purchased with gift receipts during the time of November 18th, 2016 through December 9th, 2016 will have an extended return window due to the holiday season. The final return/exchange day is January 13th, 2017. All other rules and policies apply - please see below for a listing of these items.
Regular priced merchandise purchased in store may be returned to the store for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date or exchanged for another item of equal or lesser value when accompanied by the original receipt. Some exceptions apply – please see below for a listing of these items.
You can ship any product back to us for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the date the item arrived at your door. Please contact our customer service team toll-free at 1-877-547-6873 to receive your return label. For approved returns, we will provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You have 14 days from the time of receiving the RMA to ship the item back to us in its original condition.
Upon receiving your return, Grouse River will inspect the item to make sure it is in resalable condition before issuing a refund. If for any reason, the item is not returned in its original condition or is no longer resalable, restocking fees may be deducted from the refund amount. If your refund is approved, it will be refunded within 7-10 business days. Please note that shipping fees incurred on the product order out are non-refundable.
Free Returns/Exchanges on Clothing and Footwear
A purchaser is allowed one (1) free return or exchange per order for a regular priced clothing or footwear purchase. Please follow the “Shipment Returns” instructions above, when contacting us we will provide both an RMA number and a return shipping label via email.
Additional returns are allowed, but the cost of shipping the item back to Grouse River will be at the purchaser’s expense. Grouse River is not responsible for items that may have become lost, stolen or damaged in shipment. We strongly recommend that you use a service that will allow you to track the return and protected in case of loss.
Additional Information & Exclusions
Our customers can always be confident that our products are completely new, unused and attain a high standard of quality. The condition of used firearms are clearly marked on our website and inside our store.
For safety and hygienic reasons, the following products cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sleeping Bags
- Feeding & Cooking Utensils
- Socks & Underwear
- Personal Care Products
- Hunting & Game Calls
The following items are final sales:
- Clearance items
- Ammunition & Powders/Primers
- Items that have been removed or taken out of their original packaging
- Tags removed
- Items that have been assembled or modified
- Special order items (including but not limited to all firearms, optics, etc.)
Products must meet the following criteria in order to be returnable:
- Must be unused and in the original packaging. All original documents, components, tags and accessories must be included.
- Product must be in “as new” saleable condition with no indications of use or wear.
- Product must not be a final sale or clearance item.
- Any item ending in .97 in its pricing is a marked clearance item both online and instore. Please note these items are excluded from some of the Grouse River policies.
Damaged items must be reported within one business days of receiving your order. We recommend that you take pictures of the damages prior to opening further any packages and email them to info@GrouseRiver.com along with your order number.
Damaged Goods Return Guidelines
The return guidelines must be carefully followed in order to ensure there are no issues when returning your product:
- Call us at 1-877-547-6873 and let us know about the damage on your order.
- We will record your information and give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is our tracking number for your return and must be referenced in all communications.
- Follow the directions we provide to return your order. It is extremely important that you mark your RMA number on the outside of your package. Returns that arrive without an (RMA) number will incur additional processing time and a restocking fee, see below.
- Flat $75 on Firearms
- Flat $50 on Optics and Electronics
- Flat $15 on soft goods that cost under $150 before shipping and tax
- 25% restock fee on all orders over $150
- Returns with RMA numbers will be processed within 7-10 business days of Grouse River.com receiving them. Please Note: There could be additional delays with returns that do not have RMA numbers.
Due to our commitment to process online orders as quickly as possible, cancellation requests must be submitted within 3 hours from the time of order.
Please send your cancellation request to info@GrouseRiver.com, call us toll-free at 1-877-547-6873 with your order number or log into your account to cancel the order, please note we cannot accept changes and cancellations over live chat. Please note that sending a cancellation request does not mean that your order is immediately cancelled. Cancelled orders will be confirmed in writing via email. In the event that your order cannot be cancelled due to the order shipping from our warehouse or supplier’s warehouse, please refer to the return policy.
Grouse River stands behind the products we sell. If you are not satisfied and need to make a claim on the manufacturer's warranty from a product you have ordered from us, please contact your local Grouse River store or email info@GrouseRiver.com, if a product is defective, the manufacturer's warranty applies. Please note, GrouseRiver.com’s free return shipping policy does not apply to warranty requests after 30 days.
US Shipping & Returns
Grouse River.com ships all US orders through Canadian Postal Service. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs as well as any duty, brokerage or any other fees charged by the carrier. The minimum delivery charge for shipping in the US is $15. If it is going to cost more we will contact, you prior to shipping out your order. Please note some of our items are not eligible for shipping outside of Canada.
Please note the following are not eligible to sell or ship to the US at this time.
- Firearms & Parts
- Explosives (Powders, Ammo, Fuel, etc.)
When checking out you will be notified of your shipping costs which will vary depending on location of final destination. Shipping charges quoted will not include extra costs such as duty, brokerage, etc. that may be incurred and that are the responsibility of the purchaser.
These exception areas include: Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut & the following postal codes:
V0W, V0C, V0T, V0J, V8J, V0V, V8G, V8C, V0T, V1J, V1G
R0B, R8N, R8A, R9A, R0L
T0H, T8S, T0G, T0A, T0P
S0M, S0J, S9X, S0P, S0E, S0L, S0N, S4H, S0C, S4A
G8P, G0V, G0W, G0T, G0H, G0G, G5B, G0C, G4X, G0C, G0J, G5J, G4W, G0E, G5H, G0K, G5R, G0L, G5T, G5A, G8M, G8J, G8L, G8K, G8H, G8N, G7P, G7B, G7N, J1T, J0A, J1Z, J5V, J3T, J6E, J0R, J8C, J0T, J0K, J9L, J9E, J0X, J0W, J0M, J0Z, J9P, J0Y, J9P, J9T, J9Z, J0T
P0V, P9N, P8T, P8N, P0W, P0Y, P0X, P9A, P0T, P0L, P5N, J0T
Newfoundland & Labrador
A0P, A0R, A2V, A0K, A0A
Please note that Grouse River reserves the right not to ship and cancel an order for any reason. We also have the right to reject or refuse any Price Match request or order upon our discretion. While we will make every attempt to match a competitor's price if requested, we sometimes cannot match competitor's prices. In the event we cannot match a competitor's price to a Price Match request, we will contact you with our lowest price.
If you have questions about our Shipping & Returns policies, or if you need any other assistance, please contact us toll-free at 1-855-547.6873 or via email at info@GrouseRiver.com