Donations & Support
Grouse River.com charitable outreach reflects our commitment to stay in tune with the outdoor and hunting community. Enjoying the outdoors inspires creativity, builds self-esteem and has healing potential. The benefits of the outdoors are well documented, and so are the difficulties of people finding the time or clubs focused on the outdoor life. With that in mind, we will only consider requests from (NPO’s) that support outdoor education, activities, environment, and hunting. Requests must be submitted at least two months prior to the date needed and will be reviewed by our Partnership Team on a monthly basis. You will be notified of our decision via email.
Please include the following information in your Corporate Giving request:
- Organization name
- Contact person’s name, position, address, email address, and phone number
- Contribution request (specific equipment / gift / support)
- Date required
- Organization web address
- Describe your mission statement and your organization, who you serve and a brief history.
- Describe the program or project for this request.
- How does this request support the outdoor lifestyle?
- How many people will benefit from this request?
- What objectives do you hope to accomplish and what outcomes do you expect?
- What avenues are available for us at Grouse River to contact these people inside your community (email list, social media following / email blast / newsletter / poster / etc.)
Please click here to send your Corporate Giving request.
If you represent either a traditional broad scale media (TV, radio, magazine, etc.) or digital marketing services like (email marketing, e-commerce platforms, SEO, etc.), and would like Grouse River to consider using your services, please click the email link below and send us your proposal with your contact information.
Please click here.